[Njtechdiv] looking for some one that can help me with jaws 18 and out look from lester

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 12:37:16 UTC 2019

Hello and Help Please
I had freedom science tech  redo my jaws it is working great now  He said it was corrupt
I set different sounds for delete ,in coming emails  it says notification
I can not get it to lock in
Next this is a long one
I am not ssure  if it is out look or windows or jaws problem
O K it is like this
I push control shift and f6 and that takes me to my man made files
now this is the problem
I am trying  to get out of it  I was told to use escape and that would take me back to my inbox it does not do anything
I also used control y no good I have to alt f4 to get out and restart  out look again
thanks for any help please
from lester
from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is