[Njtechdiv] question about windows ten and out look

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:31:45 UTC 2019

it shouldn't be necessary to reboot the computer to send the emails, but
simply closing and restarting Outlook should trigger  the emails to be
sent. but anyway, to change this behavior, here's what a google search
reveals what to do:

1. On the File tab, click Options.
(press alt+f to get the file menu open and then arrow down to and enter
on tools. you might have to press enter again.)

2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Advanced.
(press tab and down arrow to and press tab on the advanced category.)

3. In the Send and receive section, click to enable Send immediately
when connected.
(now just tab (alot of tabbing) until you get to "Send immediately when
connected, and press spacebar to check it if it isn't.)

4. Click OK.
(tab to and spacebar on the ok button.)