[NJTechDiv] unwanted characters in Thunderbird

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:52:32 UTC 2019

I have been using (the latest version of) Thunderbird as my main email
client and have installed the ReplyWithHeader Outlook style headers and
few goodies for Thunderbird & Postbox extension because I wanted the
Outlook style headers (From:, To:, Sent:, Subject) to appear when
replying to an email, but also experience the star symbol sprinkled
through out the body of the original post or thread.

I can accesss the options but haven't got a clue as to how can I get rid
of them.

the first setting just mentions a check box that is checked but there's
no way of determining what this check box is for. most of the remaining
settings are obvious what they do.

can anyone help?