[Njtechdiv] Opening PDF's on-line.

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:38:48 UTC 2019

good for you. sometimes using a different browser might accomplish tasks
that the browser your familiar with doesn't seem to accomplish. same
issue applies with screen readers. JAWS is the most flexible screen
reader but having NVDA or using Narrator in those situations when JAWS
decides to not behave or has a problem sometimes can prove useful.