[Njtechdiv] finding a box with key strokes

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 20:10:47 UTC 2019

looking for a key strokes
this is what I am looking for
I open my contacts I am looking for a certain    email address I have to go one at a time
My wife said I have a box on the computer but you need the mouse to cllick  on it
I am asking if we have a key stroke
she clicked on the box and she said type the first name and enter
I think it is called a search box
can you do this in your in box and find a email you need instead of doing one  at a time
also the contact
thanks Mnr Lester If you have one please tell me how to get there that is for the in mail;;
from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
                                                                                                        it is what you do with it that matters
do all you can with it