[NJTechDiv] NOAA weather radio on alexa

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 16:00:00 UTC 2019

Hi list ken here the local NOAA weather KWO35 is off and likely will stay off indefinitely. It was supposedly being move to a new location after stopping broadcasting in November 2017. It is a year and a half now and still gone.  Does anyone know how to properly ask for NOAA radio and in particular the local station which is WXM60 in howel township NJ.  When I ask for it alexa opens live 365.  I did somehow get a Jackson tennessee weather station so I know it’s possible.  It sometimes gives me some 97.9 station too so it’s obviously a simple matter of asking it right.  Also it there any way to set up alerts like a watch or warning since I can’t read them on my cell.  Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10