[NJTechDiv] false warnings by microsoft

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 11:16:10 UTC 2019

Hi list a question every day it seems I am getting a repeated notification from setting. It says “Microsoft account problem we need to fix your Microsoft account you may have changed your password when the click here is done it just takes you to settings not to whatever specifically is wrong like account settings.  I haven’t changed my password and cortana works fine I counld’t use that if my Microsoft account was broken in need of fixing.  When I talked to tech support they said sign out and sign back in but this warning keeps coming in I’m also getting from time to time messages saying that my outlook calendar settings are out of date.  I don’t even have outlook on this computer.  What is this all about exactly it started when I update to the 19.3 windows.  Malware bytes says it’s clear.  What is wrong exactly and if nothing is wrong why is Microsoft giving this false positive?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10