[NJTechDiv] Anyone Else Having Trouble with Internet Browsers Today?

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 23:40:51 UTC 2019

Hello Eileen adn All,

Perhaps this will help resolve or clear up the issue or problem with
browsers. Please read and explore the following link
for more info.

Accessibility issues with browsers
<https://www.accessibilityoz.com/2018/11/accessibility-issues-with-firefox-quantum-and-screen-readers/>

You also probably have to upgrade to JAWS 2019 update or update your
preferred browser: Chrome needs to be up-to-date in order to work with
screen readers or check to see if there are any compatible issues with
using the browser and the screen reader.

You can also report the issue to Freedom Scientific  because it seems like
your issue relates to JAWS.
727-803-8600 / 800-444-4443 or support at freedomscientific.com

Please reply back to this message, Hope that helps,
James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)