[NJTechDiv] louie a voice command app in beta for the android please read

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 18:52:18 UTC 2019

Hello all tekkies
I have been in personal contact with Aneesh and have discussed the
possibility for him to be on a future tech div conference call as well as a
possible presenter at our state convention
He currently attends Pingry School in Basking Ridge .
Here is the info and hope you listen to the link and if an android user and
want to try the beta for comments and suggestions, kindly let me know that
as well.
Dear Ms.Degenshein,
I am following up with you to check if you or your colleagues had a chance
to look at the Louie app we spoke about last week. Please let me know if you
have any questions or feedback.
You asked me for more information to share with your division and I have
supplied it below.
I have included a brief write-up on the app with the links to the demo video
and Android PlayStore download.

“Do you have trouble using your smartphone to call, travel, and meet with
others?

Introducing Louie, a voice assistant and screen reader for the blind,
visually impaired, and those without fine motor skills.
Louie operates just like a person helping you use your smartphone. It reads
every option on your screen without any input, and allows you to perform
functions like sending messages, calling an Uber, or sharing a location with
only your voice. This is perfect for the blind and visually impaired, as
well as those without fine motor skills, because it allows these users to
navigate all the functions of these apps entirely with their voice.

It works on WhatsApp, Messages, and Uber, and the support for apps like
YouTube, Facebook, and Spotify are coming soon.

You can download the FREE beta of Louie at this link, for Android devices:
tinyurl.com/LouieVoice.

You can check out the YouTube demo videos here: tinyurl.com/LouieVideos“

I would be happy to schedule a call with you some time soon. Please let me
know your availability.

Sincerely
Aneesh Karuppur

      Louie Voice Enable + Optional ScreenReader (Beta) - Apps on Google
Play
      Hi, I am Pramit, I am visually impaired and have a great drive to
build an accessibility app that will work really well for me and hopefully
for all my other visually impaired friends as well. I do hope that my
belief, passion, and energy has resulted in an app which you will find
useful, easy to use and productivity-boosting. I sincerely believe that
friendly accessibility apps like Louie Voice Enable can help us navigate
life with joy and ease. Strongly suggest that you take a look at the Louie
Demo Video attached here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tatBV8CDg Louie
has been designed to cater to the widely varying needs of its users around
the world. Thus Louie Voice Enable can work: - With or without a screen
reader - With varying verbosity and handholding modes - With intuitive voice
commands, no need to memorize! Currently, we have voice enabled WhatsApp -
and many more apps are going to follow soon. Please tell us which app we
should voice enable next (at - Pramit at louievoice.com ) Of course, there is
still a lot of work to be done on Louie Voice Enable. I would be grateful
for your comments, suggestions, feedback, and support. Kindly feel free to
reach out to me at Pramit at louievoice.com What is Louie all about? Louie is
really two apps in one. Louie Voice Enable helps the user control an app
like WhatsApp completely through voice commands. Louie Screen Reader is
extremely simple to use, due to its user interface that is exactly like that
of an Android. Why the name "Louie"? Louis Braille, the inventor of braille,
is the inspiration behind naming this app "Louie". Hoping that with your
help, Louie Voice will also be able to create a meaningful impact to our
lives. Hakuna Matata (no worries & joy to you)

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net