[Njtechdiv] outlook folders

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 09:47:16 UTC 2019

Hello Mr Jim
My name is Lester
I am new at windows ten
I would like to talk to u about windows ten  and out look please
I am not new on the computer doing it for about ten years
I am not to bad in sending or opening emails it is just making files or folders
I get the two confused
thanks for any help u can give me
If u could email me with a time that we could talk
If this is o k by u
because after reading your email I found that I have two places that  I put my folders
or files  and do not know how to fix them HELP Me please
I didn’t know that u could put them in two placers
Sorry I love windows seven and live mail
I am in the teck list
thanks from Lester