[Njtechdiv] does anyone know how this works different?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 18:21:18 UTC 2019

Hi NJ tech division. For some unknown reason the NFB newsline is not up to date at least the associated press feed on alexa. It is almost quarter after 1 P.M. as I type and hear was Saturday’s news up there.  I don’t know if this is all papers or publications but this is the second time in three day and third time within a week. Does anyone know how this is different in terms of distribution?  Also have noticed that things don’t aways update online either. The other day when I went online to read newsline, the AP news digest has one phrase. It simply said, trump summit disputed deal breaker the first headline but no content. I had to go and call newsline. So the lesson for everyone is use all potential options when accessing newsline. If it happens more will have to call into newsline to correct this.  And one other item I’ve discovered. The associated press sports section has as many as 60 more articles than it should because the major five college conferences, ACC, big 10, big 12, pac 12 and SEC digests that go down at midnight eastern repeat several times.  Combine that with news digest having each digest during a day instead of the current update only and this very weird group of sports items that come down at about 6:45 eastern where so and so looks to end or start a streak or so and so looks to bounce back from a previous loss to a team it makes alexa extremely hard to navigate. You have to say next 20 or 30 times just to muddle through that. Not sure if it’s newsline or if it’s the feed itself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10