[Njtechdiv] Chrome

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 7 14:13:20 UTC 2019

I've used Chrome to browse some websites, but yesterday I tried to put in a
website and Chrome crashed every time.  The website is right; I go there all
the time with Internet Explorer.

First Chrome went to Google to look up my website, and then, when I selected
it from the results, bang down it went.  I guess that's why Chrome is
secure; you can't go anywhere.

What is the command to open a new website in Chrome.  I thought it was
control-l, but maybe not. I couldn't get a menu to open a website, or find a
list of commands through Google, either.  What a great browser.