[Njtechdiv] Chrome

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 7 16:18:21 UTC 2019

Chrome is behaving very badly.  When I open it, it says it didn’t close properly, and do I want to restore?  That’s the only option, so I say yes, restore.  Then it brings up a search bar, and I put in the site I want.  It goes to Google instead, and searches for my site.  When I select my site from results, Chrome goes away.

Alt-home also makes it go away immediately.  Alt-d brought up a search bar, but, despite what I type, it goes to Google, then crashes.

The website is fine; I can go there with IE no problem.

Tracy