[NJTechDiv] question about windows ten

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:34:26 UTC 2019

Hello Lester,

Please try the following steps when using both Windows 10 and Outlook 16:

*Here's how to view all of your folders in Outlook.*

   1. Expand the Folder Pane to see all of your folders by setting the
   Folder Pane view, and click View > Folder Pane.
   2. Click Normal. Tip: Click Minimized to minimize the Folder Pane or Off
   to remove it from the screen.

MicroSupprtforwin10outlk16lynx
<https://support.office.com/en-us/article/show-all-folders-b977276a-ffa3-4f6c-9839-b9e6a736e154>

Hope that helps,

Jimmy Hulme

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)