[NJTechDiv] Checking in for a flight

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 8 02:08:50 UTC 2019

I'm so confused.  I avoid flying whenever possible, so I don't do this
often.  I'm trying to check in for my Delta flight.  The app shows me my
trip, and a mystery button labeled, of course, "button".  Tapping it does
nothing.

So I logged onto delta.com, and logged in.  Then I try entering or clicking
on the menu called Check-in.

To start, it says: "check-in menu collapsed".  When I enter or click, it
says "checkin menu expanded, use up and down arrow to select."

I arrow, up or down, and it says "Leaving menu, check-in menu collapsed".

Or it keeps saying "check-in menu expanded menu".

What does it all mean?  How can I actually check in?

I don't want to go to the airport even earlier to do all this nonsense
there, when I ought to be able to do it here.

Help!