[NJTechDiv] Checking in for a flight

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Sep 8 03:02:23 UTC 2019

Hi Tracy,

While I am not familiar with the Delta web site, many web sites with these expandable menu buttons are frustrating to figure out. Also I often find that Google Chrome can read or find buttons or other items that might get displayed once the menu is expanded. On Shoprite’s web site for example after I click the menu button and it states its expanded I need to press the PC cursor button before I’m able to find out what’s been displayed on the page.

Other jaws commands that can help get me in close proximity to what I’m trying to find are insert  + F5 to quickly view form fields on a page, just the letters; B to jump through buttons, E to move focus through edit fields, C to get to combo boxes quickly, T to jump to the top of a table and then right & down arrow through the table data, & of course H to jump through headings. If I think one of these has put focus close to what I’m trying to find then cursor up/down arrow to get to the exact info.

I hope this helps and I’m not replying to late. Good luck.

Eileen