[NJTechDiv] Zoom on a laptop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 29 15:01:09 UTC 2020

I have Zoom working well on my phone, but I'm also trying to make it work on
my laptop.  I'm having limited success, so maybe someone can tell me where
I'm going wrong.

I get an email with a Zoom link.  I enter on the link, and Firefox opens.
It says something will happen in a few seconds, but nothing does, so I enter
on the download link and save the file, as the instructions seem to indicate
I should.  Then I have to go to my downloads folder and hit enter on the
file I just saved, then allow it to run, and finally it starts.

I'm thinking there must be an easier way.  Where am I going wrong?

Thanks.