[NJTechDiv] FYI: App Swap with Antonio, Nefertiti and Chancey, coming up Monday!

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sat Aug 1 22:00:13 UTC 2020

Hi all, I got this email and thought it might be beneficial, so I'm forwarding it to the list.

Accessible App Swap with Antonio, Nefertiti and Chancey
Monday August 3, 4:00 - 5:30 PM Eastern
This discussion-based workshop is your chance to catch up on what's new and what's classic in accessible apps for iOS and Android. From gaming to reading to exploring the world, there are accessible apps waiting to be discovered. Join our community of practice: you're welcome to just listen in, but we'd love for you to take two to three minutes to tell us about an accessible app you love.

Anyone is welcome! Our remote tech and culture programs are an evolution of the in -person and hybrid workshops hosted at the Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library. Whether you're blind, sighted, or somewhere in between, in New York City or on the other side of the world, we welcome you for fellowship, learning and dialog.two to three minutes to tell us about an accessible app you love.

Please register for the event by clicking here <http://tinyurl.com/HeiskellRegister> so we know how many people to expect. You'll receive a reminder and repetition of the Zoom link on Monday afternoon if you register.

To support open discussion and patron privacy,  our workshops are never recorded.

The Zoom info:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/ 3576221711?pwd=cEw5ellwZW9NUlByU2V2MkFnQmpKQT 09

Meeting ID: 357 622 1711
Passcode: 797063