[NJTechDiv] Mail problems

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 5 13:56:54 UTC 2020

Sure hope someone can help me, or point me in the right direction.  My
husband and I are both having problems with email.  In Windows Mail and
Thunderbird, if we hit enter on a message, it only reads the first line of
the message.  I can tab to links, but I can't read any of the message text.

AIRA says there's a scroll bar to scroll through the message, but that
doesn't really help us.

I have tried with both NVDA and Narrator, with the same results.

We are both using Windows 10.

This only started happening last week or so, and we don't know what has
changed.

I really don't know what to do to solve this problem.  It makes reading
email really impossible.  I either have to use my old PC or go online to the
website, and my husband doesn't even have those options.  Sure hope someone
has some ideas.