[NJTechDiv] hit a snag

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 15:53:17 UTC 2020

Hi NJ tech division was looking on applevis for the braille keyboard input and read the whole item but when I went to the podcast link to maybe follow along and set it up I got a podcast no longer available is there any other tutorial or tutorials available of the quality of some of eric’s freedom scientific tutorials where I can do the thing I want with the iPhone.  That braille keyboard input is absolutely essential for me to using the iPhone effectively especially if as I do I’ll want to install apps like newsline, alexa,and team talk.  I can maybe learn by reading that guide but would rather hear what it actually would sound like doing it.  So far as I know rick fox is the only member of the division that uses braille screen input.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10