[NJTechDiv] Looking for Sherlock

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 18:17:48 UTC 2020

Hello I’m Laurie Neidhart from the national to the national Federation of the blind senior division at large and technology division I don’t have an answer to this but I was calling one company and I was looking for the sky it was really great a lot of them are good and I couldn’t find him he never called back he said 24 hours and it turned out to be over a week and then I found out he called back when he returns to his office I am I know how you feel not in the same way you do but I just wanted to share you’re not alone thank you thank you hello I hope you find him I really do because it can mean a lot to you and I hope you have a great day

Sent from my iPod