[NJTechDiv] Looking for Sherlock

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 18:24:35 UTC 2020

Hi I’m Laurie I’m from the national Federation of the blind technology seniors and at-large I cannot answer your question but I had a similar experience there was this person from a company who was I in my opinion really more helpful than the others and he was absent and he said he called 24 hours and it has been more than a week but finally I got an answer I called again and I got a change to what was on the answering machine that he’ll call when he comes back in the office but he won’t he doesn’t know when he’ll be back that made me feel so much better I didn’t get the help but I know I wasn’t alone and you are not alone either thank you thank you for sharing with us I hope you have a great weekend

Sent from my iPod