[NJTechDiv] This site has something for everyone!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:55:06 UTC 2020

Hello tech list!  I hope you're all staying safe during these harsh
times.  I just thought you would be interested in software that I have
created.  Most of the programs are educational, one is a useful utility
for your computer, one is a timer one can use for cooking or other
things, and I am working on some programs for fighting off boredom or
relaxing!  All of the programs here are Windows based, free with an
option to donate, and hosted on an easy to navigate website!  Just use h
to navigate the headings. The link is:
https://www.bestfreewaredownload.com/a-kevin-sisco-42641-freeware.html
Enjoy!