[NJTechDiv] A new member.

Roman Dodia raja.dodia15 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:22:11 UTC 2020

Hey guys. My name is Roman, could evening. How are you doing? I’m really excited to join this tech division mailing list, and the group in general. I hope you all are safe, and secure. I am an iPhone user, and I am fond of Apple products. Especially MacBooks, and watches. And I am a totally blind user, And voiceover is the best Quivira you can ever find.

My real name is Khu shal , but I would like you to call me Roman.

Phone: 2017368129
You can text me as well on this number. Sent from my iPhone