[NJTechDiv] question about outlook 16

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 13:29:42 UTC 2020

Hi  it is Lester
this question is about outlook 16
I have windows ten ,jaws 18,outlook 16.
question is this
I can not get it to say any thing
when I go to delete a email all it does is sayuff that is as the sound I can make in word form
also if I have a incoming email all it does is make a sound
I can’t make it say any thing
or bring up the sound
Is it a jaws thing  or outlook problem
I got a newer computer it is one year old because the one that has jaws 18 is about nine years old and it is slow so the newer one has windows ten jaws 20 ,out look 16 ,and it talkes and makes any sound I would like it to say as a email comes in or I am deleteing it
help me please
from less
please can some one help me from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters
do all you can with it
I do that each day of my life