[NJTechDiv] Good Reads

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:56:13 UTC 2020

Hi, Tracy,

Glad you like it.

I wanted to ask you something and tell you something else.  Are you interested in joining the Braille Committee?  I think you would be an asset to the group.  Our next meeting isn’t until September 28 and we will probably be talking about convention.  The committee is actually called the BELL committee to give the group a little more credibility.

I didn’t realize it until the last convention when you said your husban’d’s name was Jerry.  He attended a college prep program with me at Seton Hall University when we were in high school.  He would know me, if he remembers, by my maiden name Scaringelli.