[NJTechDiv] Offering comments for I Phone

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 18:53:11 UTC 2020

Hi All,

First, I'd like to thank all that commented on my email from a few weeks
back when trying to figure out what new I phone to purchase.

I actually  purchased the I phone 10 x, as most know it has no home button
on the face of the phone: I activated it last night and it works like a
charm.  Immediately I have gotten use to no home button and have learned a
few new gestures.  If anyone has doubts, don't.  it is easy to figure out.

The camera is much better with this model and I figured using the camera for
different tasks, it would come in handy even though I can't see the
pictures.

So in closing the I phone 10 x is a gem and I'm happy I purchased it, plus
it's really pretty!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,

Trisha