[NJTechDiv] Windows10 question

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:25:23 UTC 2020

Hello, I’m Laurie. I’m mediocre with the Internet but I love it so much. Are use dictation. Spelling and grammar might not be 100%. What I want to at first of all I want to thank you for answering the question about the music and explore. I think that’s neat and I’m happy that Tracy is happy. But since I’m not that good on the Internet I have a question of my own. Oh are use an iPod touch seventh generation and I got an updated version of Be My Eyes. I don’t use it that often but I use it sometimes On the new version I can’t go to Google or Microsoft anymore. There’s something about Siri shortcuts where you call Lynn, but I don’t know how to use Siri shortcuts yet. And there are these text fields. And then there’s one text field where does all the jumble of gibberish of number symbols and letters and they say don’t delete it. So what do I do I can’t reply on the message body. I go to the subject and I tried it it did not send. Please help me with Be My Eyes. Thank you thank you thank you, I know you can do it thank you. From Laurie PS there were two people from the company that I use tech-support with my iPad and they were stopped. And somebody from Be My Eyes were stumped just a volunteer cooler. Oh please help! Thank you from Laurie

Sent from my iPod