[NJTechDiv] book share

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 14 16:05:22 UTC 2020

Bookshare is a library of hundreds of thousands of books.  It costs $50 a
year, for which you can download as many books as you want.  Jane seemed to
hint that the cost would be changing soon, in an announcement to be made at
the townhall.

You can choose to read online, get an MP3, or get braille.  There might be
other formats; I usually get braille, so I ignore the others.

Some of the books are scanned in by volunteers, and others come direct from
book publishers.  There are some errors, but overall the quality is very
good.

Tracy