[NJTechDiv] book share

Linda Melendez lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:12:28 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 8 pm via Zoom the MFBNJ is hosting a Town
Hall with Vanessa Lombardo, Outreach Coordinator for Bookshare. Bookshare
is an online accessible library for people with disabilities.

The Bookshare library has 870,875 titles of accessible ebooks. The library
includes books for school, career, and reading pleasure, as well as titles
in over 34 languages. Members can download and read books on a variety of
platforms including on a computer, a smart phone or tablet, or a dedicated
braille device. Anyone can peruse the books in the library at
<http://www.bookshare.org/>www.bookshare.org.

If you have an account with the Talking   book & Braille Center you are
eligible for a free account with Bookshare.

I hope to see you on the call.

Linda Melendez