[NJTechDiv] book share

Vince Elorza vselorza at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:21:34 UTC 2020

Thank you Georgia.

*Effective communication. it is not what you say or mean. It is what people
understand.*

*-*

*Vincent Elorza*

Z Solutions Inc. –Translation and Interpretation Services in English and
Spanish

vselorza at gmail.com <velorza at hrhaic.com>

609.443.9617

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

Go Green. Think before you ink