[NJTechDiv] abouthead sets

Tony Santiago ts12865 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:22:14 UTC 2020

Hi Les,
Question, do you want wired or wireless headphones? Does your home phone have a regular headphone jack? also, what price range are you looking at? There are so many to choose from that you have to kind of know what you’re looking for. for example, there are in ear, on ear, over the ear, noise canceling, etc. I could help you out if you give me some more details. Thanks.

Tony Santiago
Sent from my iPhone