[NJTechDiv] Can't send email

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 25 00:33:52 UTC 2020

I had a computer disaster, lost everything, and had to have Windows 10
re-installed.  Now I have Windows Mail and Outlook 2010 on my machine.  I
can get mail with both of them, but I can't send mail with either of them.
It doesn't give an error; it just sticks the message in the outbox and never
sends it.  I don't even seem to be able to send mail from my provider's
website, although I can send it fine from there on another machine.

Can anyone advise me?

Maybe it's a hint from the Divine to shut up (but I don't do that so well).