[NJTechDiv] Mail Butler App for Apple

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 15:38:23 UTC 2020

I don't use this but I found an faq regarding such with  a simple google
search:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about our service at
Mailbutler.

We also have a Community page, where we answer even more questions from our
users.

If you have access to full support, visit your dashboard to submit an
inquiry to our team.

What are the prices for Mailbutler Professional and Business plans?

Kindly visit our pricing page for more information on the Professional and
Business plans. Our Essential plan is free for as long as you want. For
teams and nonprofit discounts, reach out to us on support at mailbutler.io.

Which server types are supported by Mailbutler?

Currently, Mailbutler supports almost every server type including:
?iCloud
?Gmail
?IMAP
?Yahoo
?Exchange 2013 and up

What browsers and operating systems are supported by Mailbutler?

Below is the list of operating systems and browsers that Mailbutler
supports:

Mailbutler for Apple Mail ( macOS):

Supported on Apple macOS X 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave and
10.15 Catalina, as a plugin for Apple Mail.

Mailbutler for Gmail:

Supported on Linux, Windows 7 or later, and Apple macOS X Yosemite 10.10 or
later with Google Chrome installed, as a Chrome Extension.

Mailbutler for Outlook:

Supported on Windows and macOS running Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 and
Outlook 365, as well as the following browsers with Outlook on the web
(outlook.live.com):
?Internet Explorer 10 or later
?Microsoft Edge
?Firefox 17 or later
?Chrome 24 or later
? Safari 6 or later

Is Mailbutler supported on Mobile/ iOS?

Yes! We now have a Companion App for mobile devices. Not only does it update
you with real-time push notifications but you are also able use many of
Mailbutler's features:
?Tracking
?Send Later
?Notes & Tasks
?Signatures Templates
?Follow-up

You can download the Mobile app here.

What happened to Inbox Pause?

Unfortunately, at the moment Mailbutler no longer supports Inbox Pause on
Apple Mail. We will keep you informed if anything changes.

Why are my reminders not being sent to Apple Reminders?

At the moment Apple does not allow external plugins like Mailbutler to
access Apple Reminders.

For now, it is not possible to send Tasks to Apple Reminders. However,
Mailbutler integrates with other task management apps like Todoist,
Wunderlist, and Asana to make it easy for you to set reminders and
follow-ups in your emails.

How does Email Tracking work?

At Mailbutler, we use the same technology that email newsletter services use
by relying on a 1-pixel image in your email.

If you activate email tracking for a specific email, Mailbutler
automatically includes a hidden 1-pixel image with a unique mail-ID into the
outgoing mail.

Once the recipient opens your email, the recipient's mail client or web
service sends a request to our server in order to load the hidden 1-pixel
image. Our servers then collect and store the mail-ID and the date/time of
such request. We, in turn, pass on the date/time and mail-ID to your
Mailbutler software where it is linked to the specific email and enables the
Mailbutler software to display the second checkmark in the Sent folder.

For more details, please read our privacy policy and terms & conditions.

Note: If the recipient has enabled image blocking in his mail program, our
tracking pixel won't be loaded. As a result, Mailbutler won't be able to
notify you whether this person has read your email or not. Furthermore, it
can't be specified who exactly opened your email. Mailbutler only shows you
that somebody opened it.

Updated on 3 February, 2020

Tagged: email trackingmailbutler compatibility

Was this article helpful?

Yes   No

Related Articles
? Where can I use Mailbutler?
? Manage Plug-ins button is gone from Apple Mail
? How do I delete my Mailbutler account?
? How to send an Apple Mail crash report for Mailbutler support?
? How do I change the language of Mailbutler?
? What is included in my Mailbutler 14-day trial?

© Copyright Mailbutler Support.

Ask a Question
Go to Dashboard