[NJTechDiv] Mail Butler App for Apple

Tony Santiago ts12865 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 22:13:01 UTC 2020

Hi again Marian,
I checked out the Mail Butler app on the App Store, and it is a powerful email management tool. You would have to pay if you want to take advantage of all of its features. I did not want to download it as I did not know what it would do with my email accounts. So I don’t know if it works well or not with voiceover.
Wish you well.

Tony Santiago
Sent from my iPhone