[NJTechDiv] Huge Discount on TypeAbility, $30 for a Limited Time

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Fri Mar 27 15:15:47 UTC 2020

Hi guys, I just found out about this.  TypeAbility is a software program that teaches typing skills, and also some basic JAWS commands.  In my opinion, it is somewhat childish, but for $30, it might be worth a look.  There is a demo available.  You can read more at this link <http://www.yesaccessible.com/?utm_content=123370148&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-2382446636>.