[NJTechDiv] iphone

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Fri May 1 22:17:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

Are you  referring to the iphone  s. e. 2? I do not have one but my
understanding is that it has a home button, it has the same chip as the
iphone 11 and I believe the screen is  4.7 inches. It is $399. for 64
gig It does sound  good. I am wondering how long the battery will last.
I have not heard much about that. My 6s is still working rather well so
I thought I would hold off for now. Oh, sorry this eamil is so late.
Oh, the camera on the back is 12 mega pixel. There is a front camera of
course but not all those features the 11 camera has. That is probably
ok for me since I  do not take a great  many pictures.
Hope you find the phone you want.
Georgia
Michigan