[NJTechDiv] face book

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Mon May 4 03:55:33 UTC 2020

Hi
all,

Hmm, I sort of got into face book just a bit. I skipped the  picture,
may address and all that  autobiographyy and video.  I am rather
nervous  about havin a big presence. Jane, I can see your point.  One
can waste a lot of time on Facebook.

Actually, I had my reader  initially  get me signed up. Then lately, I
have swiped around on facebook  just enough to search for my church so
I could listen to the sermon. I read somewhere that you have to be
careful people are not viewing you on your camera. I  do not think so
but just in case I usually put the phone under the desk or radiator.
The radiator is in the bathroom. I would  like to look for some old
friends sometime on there. Hadley has a good class  on it but I rushed
through it and  unfortunately  did not practice  enough. You can take a
class over if you  get a grade of B or below. I guess I should  look up
my notes from them.
Over the years, I have found youth in my church to  assist with tech,
fill out forms  and so forth . I listen to the youth read and sing and
talk at church and get an idea of  who I think would work out and
investigate further. One time, someone  introduced me to  a young
teenager that I  liked; another  time I met a young man from Boy Scouts
who sold me something. They all have  worked out  well. Yes, I do pay
a bit; it depends on their age. I guess this does not have much to do
with technology except that they  can help get some things  done
quickly. I have been  practicing on the laptop since the social
distancing and doing ok. paper Forms are a real issue.
Thanks for the info on the study. I wrote them email.  I also  signed
up for the All of Us study. They do not actually  pay but the study is
a nationwide study that lets you give them access to  your medical
records for the purpose of  developing new  medical  inerventions  etc.
They called me and said i could go to the hospital in this state that
is participating in the study and  give blood etc. They pay for that;
it is for the purpose of finding  my   d n a info. That would include
what medicine that believe would help; help with personalized
mendicine.  I had to  do all these surveys about a year  ago. Now I
read their  news via email, they have a web site and sometimes they call me.
Also, I am in the Heartline study which uses an apple watch.

Georgia