[NJTechDiv] Fitbit won't sync to iPhone

Lois Frankel lois at nightstitcher.com
Tue Nov 10 08:47:43 UTC 2020

The one I use is called BLE Scanner, by Bluepixel Technologies LLP.
www.bluepixeltech.com (this is from the "about us" screen of my app.) It
appears that they have an ios version of the app at the following url:
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ble-scanner-4-0/id1221763603

I don't know how accessible the app is, since I'm sighted.

I'm glad you got your Fitbit to sync. Mine syncs when it feels like it,
but it seems to feel like it more often if I use the BLE Scanner.

Lois