[NJTechDiv] Dell power weirdness

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:19:05 UTC 2020

It sounds like a power supply issue.  This isn't normal at all but you
can try plugging it in somewhere else to make sure main power isn't
acting up in your place.  Also see if you can free up some memory on
your computer by removing apps that you don't really use.  If it is
running to hot you have a hardware problem.

Kevin

http://kclive.buzzsprout.com