[NJTechDiv] hp printer

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:09:33 UTC 2020

not quite. it is a bit more involved in Windows 10:

press windows+i to open the settings panel.
tab once, right arrow to devices and press the spacebar.
tab once, arrow down to printers and scanners and press the spacebar.
tab to the Let Windows manage my default printer check box,
and press
the spacebar to uncheck it if it is checked.

shift+tab to the list of installed printers, down or up arrow to the
printer you want as the default and press enter.
tab to a manage button and press the spacebar.
tab to a set as default button, and press the spacebar to activate it.

you're done. just press alt+f4.