[NJTechDiv] this is about starting up a computer windows ten

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 23:18:14 UTC 2020

Hello this may be a little long please read it all
thanks
I have a rebuilt computer it has windows ten and jaws 20  and outlook .
I got it about one and half a year ago
I shut it off by using the busbar and it was down for about four weeks
I turn it on and it came on now the jaws 20 was working and it said out look  but the Icons were  not there and as soon as I tried to go on them the computer stop and on the screen  it said dell and it made a like a spaceship sounds
I shut it down I also checked the keys ,mouse,also the speakers
I can not get it to work need help please
from Lester
from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters