[NJTechDiv] this is about starting up a computer windows ten

Tony Santiago ts12865 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 15:42:19 UTC 2020

Hey there less,
It sounds like you have a serious software issue. Try to restart, if it does the same thing, you may have to reinstall windows. Or at least have someone look at it that knows what they’re doing. Hopefully, you have all of your important files and passwords backed up. Usually, reinstalling windows will fix any issues you’re having.
Good luck.

Tony Santiago
Sent from my iPhone