[NJTechDiv] Accessible voting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 15 18:39:44 UTC 2020

I got my electronic ballot and filled it out.  I printed the ballot to a pdf
file, and I downloaded the instructions.  Part of the instructions is a
certificate saying I'm disabled and am using an accessible ballot.  I wasn't
sure which certificate I'm supposed to sign, the one on the envelope or the
accessible ballot certificate, so I asked the county clerk, who asked the
Board of Elections.  They said to go wild and sign both, so that's what I'll
do.

I don't know if other people will have the same question as I did, but
that's the answer I got.