[NJTechDiv] Dropbox

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:42:20 UTC 2020

I can tell you how you would send the files.  This is taken from how to
use the public folder:

The Public folder lets you easily share single files in your Dropbox.
Any file you put in this folder gets its own Internet link that you can
share with others -- even non-Dropbox users!

Step 1:  Drop a file into the Public folder.

Step 2:  Right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link.
This copies an Internet link to your file that you can paste anywhere:
emails, instant messages, blogs, etc.

That's it! To share your file, just send the link to a friend.

Happy Dropboxing!
- The Dropbox Team

P.S. You can only link to actual files within your Public folder, not to
folders. For help with sharing files visit http://www.dropbox.com/help/16

Kevin

http://kclive.buzzsprout.com