[NJTechDiv] NJ Tech Division Meeting

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 10:08:06 UTC 2020

Hi Jane and others!

This is Steve Cook from SC. I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to
join in on the Tech Division on Monday! I really enjoyed the meeting and
looking forward to next months meeting. I read some names and heard some
familiar voices from our SC state convention.

I do have one question, it was mentioned about the Sports and Rec Division
meetings. Could I receive some information when that occurs. SC does not
have a Sports and Rec division. Thanks for your assistance!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division list
serve, please send a message to
<mailto:cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com>
cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children