[NJTechDiv] NJ Tech Division Meeting

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 10:37:37 UTC 2020

Hey Steve
We would love you join us for our sports/rec division
It meets up tonight at 7 PM on the same zoom info as the tech div
Linda Melendez, we like to call her our zoom administrator is the president
of that division
The third division that meets monthly is our senior division of which I am
the president and that meeting is Monday, Sept. 21
I will forward you our senior minutes/agenda if interested.
Glad to have such a brilliant guy joining us from South Carolina
Thanks friend