[NJTechDiv] Zoom breakout rooms

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:20:08 UTC 2021

at the risk of being a de moment, I just want to clarify for myself in
case I'm missing the complete concept.

what is the breakout room exactly used for?  is it analogous to when a
class or meeting is divided up into groups, and the groups are being
sent to separate rooms to discuss a scenario, or is there other uses?