[NJTechDiv] HDMI to something cable

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:23:20 UTC 2021

you have to be careful of the connectors you buy. The connectors that are on older computers are VGA, HDMI, DVI. If your connector has three rows of pens which total 15 that is a VGA port. If your connector has Approximately 18 pins half the connector and the other side has a longer divider in the middle, that is a DVI port. Even if you get the matching connectors, sometimes the HDMI to DVI port may still not work or VGA.