[NJTechDiv] HDMI to something cable

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:29:58 UTC 2021

As a second thing to try. You can get a whatever size TV. And just plug an HDMI port into that. That’s what I did with my Mac mini to a 32 inch TV

From: Tracy Carcione via NJTechDiv
Date: 12/01/2021, 9:25 AM
Subject: [NJTechDiv] HDMI to something cable

I just bought a new PC.It doesn’t have a monitor, which is OK since I hardly ever use one.It has an HDMI cable, but the monitor I have has the old-style cable with the pin connector.I’m sure there’s an HDMI to whatever cable, but does anyone know what that other kind of connector is called, so I get the right thing?

Also, it said something about the monitor needing to be the "active” type, which means nothing to me.How could I tell whether the monitor I have is "active”?I bet it’s not, because it’s older, though not ancient.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NJTechDiv:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/theblindmacgyver%40sudomail.com